Search Blog

Friday, February 15, 2013

Flea Market

Next Saturday is the big day, my first Flea Market! I'm hoping for the best. I have a lot of great items I am bringing, I ordered cute little business cards and I have a PayPal card reader on it's way so I will be able to accept not only cash but credit and debit cards as well! If there is anyone that is a fan of my shop and likes something I have I would like to encourage you to order it before Thursday. I am putting my Etsy shop on vacation mode from Friday morning- Saturday night, I need Friday to prepare and Saturday is the actual flea market. I will be taking everything I have made, this is why i encourage you order it because I can't guarantee what items I will be left with after Saturday. If you haven't checked out my Shop, I have a large selection of wood print button earrings, Alice in Wonderland rings, crochet infinity scarves(free shipping for scarves), turquoise jewelry, hunger games necklaces, charm bracelets and unique one of a kind bracelets AND more! :]
















Have an amazing weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment