Search Blog

Friday, February 15, 2013

Body Art

I LOVE tattoos. Over the past 5 years I have got 16 tattoos, including a diamond on my ring finger. My husband and I decided to get symbols tattooed to us instead of getting wedding rings. He got an anchor <3

I also have Alice in Wonderland theme tattoos on my arms, I'm hoping to one day expand them into half-sleeves. 
I have lyrics on both my forearms from Owl City's song "Vanilla Twilight", this song means a lot to me. 

The most random tattoo I got is my name tattooed below my belly. It was right after I ended a relationship with my ex,  he hated tattoos...it was my 20th birthday and no one got me a present so I decided to get my name tattooed to me. I don't regret it but since I had my daughter it had stretch marks on it which is sucky but I still have the picture of what it used to look like and I will always remember it that way. 

Each of my tattoos have a meaning behind them, I will never regret any of them and I hope to get more in the near future!















No comments:

Post a Comment