Search Blog

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Crocheted Coffee Cup Sleeve

 
 
So, I've been completely addicted to searching google images and pinterest for new ideas for items I can crochet. Since I can't read patterns I just try and eyeball something and make it my own and see if I can actually make it!

I decided out of all my ideas I have that I would start out trying to make a crocheted coffee cup sleeve, I think they're completely adorable, they make drinking coffee stylish and it eliminates the need to use paper coffee sleeves.

After making just the sleeve I wanted to try and see if I could make a flower. I tried a few years back, I even watched an "easy" tutorial on youtube but I just couldn't figure it out! So. naturally, I gave up. But alas, I thought I would try something out and amazingly it worked! It looks pretty close to a rose, it's not perfect but for my first try I think it turned out pretty damn good.


 
 
I will be posting this adorable glittery princess rose crocheted coffee cup sleeve on my Etsy within a few days. And I will be making new designs as well!
 
 
 
Stay lovely, friends.
<3
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment