Search Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bookmark Pom Pom Hats

I added two new items to my store! One of the new items I'm very excited about because even if no one buys them they are super cute and I'm proud of myself for coming up with them! I'm calling them Bookmark Hats and they slip right over the corner of the page in the book you're trying to mark.

Aren't those just the cutest bookmarks you have ever seen?! I didn't get to go to bed last night when I thought at 4am because Hazelle actually opened her eyes right back up and didn't fall asleep until 6am. But at least I was productive and made these :]
I also sewed a felt nautical phone pouch. It has a large anchor button and it's red and royal blue.


As always, if you're interesting in purchasing any of these check out my store:
Everything is super cute and affordable and I'm always adding new stuff!




No comments:

Post a Comment